Nothing, I've been waiting 2 days for someone to contact me.

Nothing, I've been waiting...

Nothing, I've been waiting 2 days for someone to contact me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenova and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since Thursday. I'm trying to log on my own account and I keep getting a message that my password. I've done nothing I'm aware of that would affect my password. I've tried to use the password ***** routine at logon but it keeps wanting to send the "code" to my Outlook mailbox of the account I'm locked out of (nice design). I'm currently on my wife's account on the same machine and we both have administrator accounts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Feel free to take control of this machine if you need to

4/7/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

ok

Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue)
and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)

I have twice now signed up for your service and extra $39 fee for you to take over my machine. Why do I yet again need to do this?? How about actually doing something rather than, once again asking for more money !!!

Remote assistance is additional optional service, so is the membership.

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start automatic download, then Save and/or Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

call spectrum directly for this account reset