Same as others. have a canon mx922 in error state; will not…

Same as others. have...

Same as others. have a canon mx922 in error state; will not print. need an easy fix. thankx

Technician's Assistant: Is your MX922 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Wait . . was printing a photo. . . will try a word doc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Firstly - won't print anything. don't remember time the printer driver software was update.

am i now paying $5.00 for an answer?
just opened your email. understand the fee if problem gets fixed.
4/7/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is the computer you are printing from Mac or PC? If PC, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Expert
PC, Windows 10
how much will the total bill be?
Several $$ amounts were sent during the process. What will the sum total be with Secure Remote Assistance??

I see you accepted the system generated remote support offer. I just want to make sure you intended this and want remote support or if it was done in error. I would be happy to connect in and work on the problem. Reply and let me know and i can send you connection information. Otherwise, we can continue via messaging. Let me know so we can go to the next step. If you have questions about charges, you can call customer service at 1-***-***-****. I am in the tech dept. so I don't know what charges you will incur. Once you know how you wish to proceed, just reply back to this message and we can go further.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Please delete the order and any or all charges. The process was unclear as all next steps involved additional payment.
Thank you,
Sondra Levine

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** for further assistance.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert