Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Pete, Computer Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I just received my bill for your services and it has a
Expert, tech support specialist
I just received my bill for your services and it has a service charge of $6.00 above the normal $6.00 charge per month. What seems to be the problem? I have my card on file with you and I have not had… read more
During the last few weeks I receive frequent calls on my private
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
During the last few weeks I receive frequent calls on my private phone number from persons who claim to call me on behalf of Microsoft. They tell me that something is wrong with Windows on my computer… read more
I am unable to open my e-statements from my bank. This has
Bryan, IT Consultant
I am unable to open my e-statements from my bank. This has been happening for the last two months. There is an attachment with the statements, and when I try to open the mail, I either get a blank pag… read more
For the last two months have been unable to retrieve my
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
Hi Pearl, for the last two months have been unable to retrieve my bills as when I log on your end says retrieving your account and never does! Frustrating … read more
Slot buster has not been operating normally since last
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
slot buster has not been operating normally since last week-attempts to get service to correct or even get an answer-nothing happening!please address & correct today,please??? … read more
I received a Steelers shirt in March and a charge of $19.95
Uran
I received a Steelers shirt in March and a charge of $19.95 was on my Discover Statement. I now receive another charge of $19.95, have nothing to show for the charge and I had called after I received … read more
Hi, I cannot receive or send from my business account on gmail.
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I cannot receive or send from my business account on gmail. error message: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other emai… read more
I received one of your laptops as a gift birthday last month
Bryan, IT Consultant
I received one of your laptops as a gift for my birthday last month I plug it in and used it and then left alone for a couple of weeks and when I try to turn it on again it would not turn on it's too … read more
I have frontpage 2002, and it has been running perfectly on
Dustin, Support Technician
I have frontpage 2002, and it has been running perfectly on my windows 7 professional system since March. Then last week microsoft updates caused something to happen which makes the page in the editor… read more
For the last week I have been unable to get email delivered ...
Claws224, CIO
For the last week I have been unable to get email delivered to a long time correspondent. All returned by Postmaster. I have not been accidentally been put on her "NO" list and all other emails are ge… read more
I was billed last month to remove security tool (spcmdcom.sys)
Dustin, Support Technician
I was billed last month for help to remove security tool (spcmdcom.sys) i want to know why i was billed this month again ? Is the a number i can call ?… read more
Have not received Ad Sense payment for last month. You show
Dustin, Support Technician
Have not received Ad Sense payment for last month. You show it was made on the 25th. It has not been received Payment no. XXXXXXXXXX [email protected]… read more
our attempts to rech Comcast by phone has been very unsuccessful.
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
our attempts to rech Comcast by phone has been very unsuccessful. their has been a dispute on my billing for the last 2 months and I can not get this very stressful and financial situation resolve due… read more
During the winds the last few days, the electricity has gone
Josh, It Support Specialist
During the winds the last few days, the electricity has gone out and on. The last time I tried to login, my password ***** not working. I changed it. Now it wants me to enter the old password ***** It… read more
I purchased an ASUS laptop several months ago. For
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I purchased an ASUS laptop several months ago. For approximately the last week it has been very inconsistent finding Wifi. Location does not matter. Currently I am at my residence. Everyone is receivi… read more
I have been receiving several calls a week for several months
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I have been receiving several calls a week for several months now and the person calling says he is working with Microsoft and he needs to fix the virus in my computer. Because of a language barrier, … read more
I keep getting emails from someone claiming to be aol billing.
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I keep getting emails from someone claiming to be aol billing. My credit card has been chaged at least 3 times last week I did report it to my bank. Today I received another email requesting aol updat… read more
Hello, my MSN Windows Live Hotmail acccount has been blocked
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
Hello, my MSN Windows Live Hotmail acccount has been blocked since last Thursday (4 March 2011). I have tried to do the process of re establishing a new password XXXXX obtain a password XXXXX NO LUCK … read more