Whats your name? Lightroom CC. I just edited a wedding I…

Whats your name? Technician's...

Whats your name?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Lightroom CC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lightroom?

I just edited a wedding I shot and I am not able to export the edited photos so that I can publish them to a tangible album. It's asking me if I want to overwrite, skip or rename the files before export to avoid collision? I'm so confused and have been working on these photos for over a month!! Please help me!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

4/7/2018
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you using the most up-to-date version of Lightroom CC?

Ok, thank you.
Lightroom Cc 2015
Are you still here?
All the pictures in the Lightroom library that I'm trying to export have an exclamation point in the upper right hand corner of them

Sorry for the delay, we are quite busy right now.

When this happens it means the files have already been exported at some point. You can choose to Overwrite if you are confident that anything previously exported was not fully finished and the current versions are the best.

It says originals cannot be found. Please help me, I have 100 hours invested n this project

Okay, can I connect to your computer to figure out what the issue may be?

Ricky Expert

Okay, I can go ahead and remotely connect to your computer to resolve this issue. Please click this link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect: https://rickyk.screenconnect.com/?Session=a38c1965-4331-46e7-8019-c0ae1e4f9335

Ricky can you please just call me and I can walk you through my computer?(###) ###-####

I'm sorry I cannot call now. Did you click the link so I can connect? I need to use Lightroom to find the missing files and point Lightroom to the correct location.