I would like to sign up for the I tunes app, but don’t know…

I would like to...

I would like to sign up for the I tunes app, but don’t know how.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I tunes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Everything I could think of, but I thought I had signed up a long time ago, and the password ***** used I thought was the same password ***** the Apple ID, but apparently not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We are trying to sign on because we just bought a new 8 so it would be compatible with my husband’s new hearing aids. The hearing aids cannot be added to his phone until we can get him the I tunes app. If I can add it to my phone, then I hope we’ll be able to do it on his phone.

4/7/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Is there a reason you would like to use the old account rather than creating a new one?

No

Okay in that case, you can create a new iTunes account:

1. Open the iTunes Store App.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
  3. Tap Create New Apple ID.
  4. Choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method, then tap Next.
  5. Read the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy, then tap Agree. If prompted, tap Agree again.
  6. Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID. The form also includes security questions for your protection.
    If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you'll see a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap Continue, then tap Use Existing Apple ID.
  7. Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Done. You will not be charged until you make a purchase. You can change or remove your payment details later.
  8. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address. Learn what to do if you need to set up email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.
If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Prefer to see how to sign up so I can hopefully help my husband get the I tunes on his phone.

If you follow the steps above, you will be able to set up an account from your iPhone.

Samuel NetEngineer