Price i have had my facebook account hacked 4 days ago and i…

Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** i have had my facebook account hacked 4 days ago and i am frozen out of it they are trying to scam all my friends and there friends and there friends friends and last night they got into my PayPal account and tried to buy stuff with my money but fortunately i had notified bank and paypal noticed a breach and are onto it .can u please help me retreave my account i have a business page they have as well so i would like it back if possible or just close it for me .your help would be so appreciated and i would be very grateful and the name this guy used his page is called facebook grants and name he used is Alfred Roebeck

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

This is on phone i have no computer. Its an s5 samsung

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Not sure maybe two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

They have my email that is linked to this account so i cant get into paypal to change email address

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/7/2018
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

How do you access your FB account?

Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Through samsung phone i have no computer

oh!, sorry I cannot provide remote support to a phone, I am closing the remote support offer, we have to continue in this chat mode.

Ok thanku

Can you tell me the email address which you use to access your FB account?

Password *****

Can you access the email address?

No not at all
Im locked out totally
My friends can look at it but cant post on it only talk on messanger

No, I wanted to know if you can access the email address or not, I know that you cannot access your FB account.

No i cant access it iether

Why, is it also hacked?

Only reason I could think of it is the one linked to facebook

Nope, FB cannot find any account linked to the email id, do you remember if any cell phone number is ***** to the FB account or not?

it is no is(###) ###-####

Unfortunately, the hacker has changed all the information on your account, FB is unable to find your account with the email address or cell phone number.

what do i or can i do next
He is using my name and photos

One thing can be done, ask you all friends to report the account as pretending to be someone they know, if most of your friends report the account then, FB will close the account and you can create a new account, otherwise you can use the steps mentioned in the link below to contact FB.

https://www.facebook.com/help/131719720300233

Ok thanku for your help i will do that