Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Sheri
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
1Dynex keyboard shows 1 on left shift and 4 on right shift.
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
1Dynex keyboard shows 1 on left shift and 4 on right shift. 1Also space bar is trying to operate speed tabs. 1Tried reloading software and loading drivers, no change. 1Tried 'restore' no change.… read more
I hit the auto button on my HP W19 monitor and everything
JMU 1998
JMU 1998, IT Consulting
I hit the "auto" button on my HP W19 monitor and everything shifted right and left a big blank spot on the right hand side and the left hand side is hanging out in the middle of no where. How do I get… read more
when i press the right shift key i get all my work hightlghted
Flagbridge-IT
Flagbridge-IT, Principal Consultant
when i press the right shift key i get all my work hightlghted then the left shift key keeps putting a space in everything… read more
The image on my Samsung monitor is going from left to right.
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
The image on my Samsung monitor is going from left to right. How do I change it to go top to bottom?… read more
Our Lexmark 2390 plus printer has shifted its left margin to
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Our Lexmark 2390 plus printer has shifted its left margin to the right by about 1 1/2 inches so type runs off to the right. I would like to know how to reset the margin as well as get some directions … read more
Have new Dell S2009W Flat Panel Monitor. Need to compress
Steve
Steve, Bachelor's Degree
Have new Dell S2009W Flat Panel Monitor. Need to compress monitor image, left & right, to correct distortion, and decrease brightness slightly. The control buttons on the front right side are not lit,… read more
The image on my Lenovo 3000 lap top has shifted about an inch
Ryan H., Computer Support Specialist
The image on my Lenovo 3000 lap top has shifted about an inch to the right so there is a line down the left hand side and i am losing part of the image on the right. What can i do?… read more
I have Dell computer using XP and the display on the 17 Dimension
Claws224, CIO
I have Dell computer using XP and the display on the 17" Dimension DELL monitor is shifted to the right by 1" and hides items I want to see at the right-I have gone into the help menu but can't find h… read more
Hi , my toshiba satelite is working , but if left unused for
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi , my toshiba satelite is working , but if left unused for more than about 7 minutes it freezes the screen goes blank and the fan goes on overdrive and whirrs constantly , i then have to unplug it a… read more
(adobe pro 8) images received 8-1/2 x 11 -- need to shift
Richard, IT Manager
(adobe pro 8) images received = 8-1/2 x 11 -- need to shift image/s left edge or right edge of 11 x 17 paper (for printing 11 x 11) - I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A PDF SAMPLE, PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO GET TH… read more
Ihave a gateway 22 monitor and the functioal area of the screen
Computer2010
Computer2010, Software development
Ihave a gateway 22' monitor and the functioal area of the screen has shifted to the right about 0ne inch and I cannot access all functions .Robert… read more
shift keys (both left and right), tab, and caps lock are not
Jeremy
Jeremy, tech support specialist
shift keys (both left and right), tab, and caps lock are not working. Have only had the computer for 2 weeks. Aspire One 725 series.… read more
can a logo shift from left to right if a document is opened
Richard, IT Manager
can a logo shift from left to right if a document is opened with different versions of word and or on different computers?… read more
I have a HP Pavillion approx 6yrs. My monitor screen has shifted
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I have a HP Pavillion approx 6yrs. My monitor screen has shifted to the left and leaves approx 2" of screen on the right side blank. I was told that it has to do with my intergrated video card. Can yo… read more
I have 1 ASUS 23.6" ASUS monitor with NVIDIA and am trying
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have 1 ASUS 23.6" ASUS monitor with NVIDIA and am trying to split screen it so I can display two things. One on the left side and one on the right side. How do I do this?… read more
The picture on my monitor has shifted to the left and I cant
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
The picture on my monitor has shifted to the left and I can't unlock the monitor to adjust it over. How do I unlock the monitor so I can shift the picture?… read more
I installed Compaq Presario windows 7 ,but now my monitor
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I installed Compaq Presario windows 7 ,but now my monitor picture is not centered more to the left than right ! About 1 inch of black space on the right side of monitor ! Can we make an adjustment ? T… read more
My final printed documents in Word 2003 using Windows XP are
Josh, It Support Specialist
My final printed documents in Word 2003 using Windows XP are shifted about 1/4inch to the right, but in print preview and in normal layout view, they are correctly centered. Is there a way to fix this… read more