Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Lost internet connection, windows 10. just on computer not
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
lost internet connection, windows 10. just on computer not on ipad … read more
while connectyed to the internet it stop working unexpectedly
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
while connectyed to the internet it stop working unexpectedly at different times.i restored it sevberal times ad the last time i received the error message catastrific failure (0x8000fff) with no deta… read more
saving only part of internet daily information letter
Nasacort
Nasacort, Master Degree
I receive a daily information letter (early to rise).Often I only want to save a paragraph or two. But when I press "save to file", the whole letter is saved. I have tried to delete parts of the lette… read more
My Internet at home crashes almost daily. It's not due to
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
My Internet at home crashes almost daily. It's not due to provider. So I'm wondering if it's my wireless Netgear router. Do I need to replace it?… read more
google on my ipad isnt working. It is connected to internet
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
google on my ipad isnt working. It is connected to internet through cablevision. What is the malfunction?… read more
We use Internet Explorer 11 via our Xfinity page operated by
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
We use Internet Explorer 11 via our Xfinity page operated by Comcast. We are experiencing constant service disruptions when explorer cannot activate our Xfinity page. Also, the Xfinity page freezes an… read more
I was looking at videos and microsoft warning came up and
Josh, It Support Specialist
I was looking at videos and microsoft warning came up and disrupted my computer. … read more
I get on the internet and leave the computer for a while and
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
I get on the internet and leave the computer for a while and it flips me onto 'Work offline'. I then have to click that away and reconnect to the net. I am on a cable connection and shouldn't have to … read more
Frequently while on the computer a message pops up "Internet
John, System/Network administrator
Good morning: Frequently while on the computer a message pops up "Internet explorer has stopped working" , Why? … read more
Hi. I am not computer savy. I have a toolbar for the Daily
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Hi. I am not computer savy. I have a toolbar for the Daily Bible Guide. It also has "read passages", daily verse, daily quote, bible study and weather buttons. Everything was fine and readable until t… read more
While in Outlook my computer locked-up. Since then my wireless
CyberWerx
CyberWerx, IT Solutions Architect
While in Outlook my computer locked-up. Since then my wireless has not worked. In order to hook-up to the Internet I have taken the Ethernet cable from the wireless router and plugged it directly into… read more
Unable to get Google or Internet explorer to work? After
Unable to get Google or Internet explorer to work? After returning from holidays, while the computer was turned OFF,… read more
I switched on my computer earlier and worked while and it
Josh, It Support Specialist
I switched on my computer earlier and worked for a while and it showed me later on a dark page asking me if I want it to start normally or thru coding. In fed seconds it shut down with y sound like fa… read more
I am constantly getting lockups and slow moving programs daily
DRobertson
DRobertson, Owner/Technician
I am constantly getting lockups and slow moving programs daily while on my computer. Error reports come up all the time. I have checked with my provider,everything is fine on their end.I have a new sc… read more
I am looking for software to scan a blank daily report into
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I am looking for software to scan a blank daily report into my computer and be able to pull it up blank on a daily basis fill in with what was done that day in the field and sent it to the office.. Is… read more
Systemax Laptop in use daily for a couple years; have played
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
Systemax Laptop in use daily for a couple years; have played high demand Flash based games daily. Recently computer was running a bit hot (fan issue); have chill pad and external fan blowing to help. … read more
I was wondering if I get a magic jack, will the phone still
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
I was wondering if I get a magic jack, will the phone still work while we are on the internet? Or only when the internet is not being used?… read more
I can't connect to internet, I have an iPad and it works, No
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
No I was cleaning and lifted computer sideways and then it wouldn't work … read more