Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Dan, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
i had a message sayiny that the nv4_display couldnt intialase
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
i had a message sayiny that the nv4_display couldnt intialase then the computer shut down now i can only use the computerfor the very basic programs anything using high end graphics just shuts the mac… read more
I have an Acer -2B73192757 with an XP professional Microsoft
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I have an Acer -2B73192757 with an XP professional Microsoft shuts down my computer all the time now and says that I have a Bios problem and need an upgrade. I have not idea how to dothat. Can you hel… read more
Screen is cracked and need repair, not sure about 3 weeks i
Edward Dorsey
Edward Dorsey, Technician
Screen is cracked and need repair JA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device? Customer: not sure about 3 weeks i guess JA: Anything else you want the Mac Exp… read more
My IPhoto wont work. It says its already open or bei
James K., Managing Director
My IPhoto won't work. It says it's already open or being used. I've tried shutting down the computer, holding down option & command keys. No luck.… read more
I deleted google, thinking I could just start over, that was
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I deleted google, thinking I could just start over, that was the worst of it all, thats when everything went down hill, it went from bad to worst. … read more
I think I am being hacked when trying to shut down it said
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
I think I am being hacked when trying to shut down it said i could not shut down because a mexican mans name was was working int he background… read more
My Acer laptop won't finish the shut down process it just
Nalosin
Nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
My Acer laptop won't finish the shut down process it just sits there reading "shutting down". I have tried everything ! I'm running windows 7. I can't even get to the start button...its just a blue sc… read more
I tried recvering my windows vista, and prematuraly shut it
jctservice
jctservice, Systems Administrator
I tried recvering my windows vista, and prematuraly shut it down at the last system recovery disk, now all it does is brings up "Disk Boot Failure, Insert system Disk and Press Enter" I have tried thi… read more
I have an Acer Aspire 5102wlmi laptop that has failed to start
Adam Wright
Adam Wright, High School or GED
I have an Acer Aspire 5102wlmi laptop that has failed to start after being shut down. The green light comes on only momentarily and then goes off. Can you please help??… read more
my e mail account was shut down for suspicious activity. i
Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Network Engineer
my e mail account was shut down for suspicious activity. i couldnt send an e mail i was receiveing. i tried everything i know, i even set up a new account thinking i could receive on one and send on a… read more
I use Google Chrome and all of a sudden now it shuts down
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
I use Google Chrome and all of a sudden now it shuts down after a few seconds. Might say it crashes. And don't know why or how to fix it. I have uninstalled it four times and still does the same thing… read more
Im having issues with my laptop stating it needs to do installations
Rojus Alappat
Rojus Alappat, High School or GED
Im having issues with my laptop stating it needs to do installations and it let me shut it down but now that im trying to start it up it wont load correctly.… read more
my computer shut off now it wont do anything when i turn it
Jamie Lee
Jamie Lee, Computer Repair Consultant/ Breakfix Tec
my computer shut off now it wont do anything when i turn it on the mouse shows up and thats all… read more
To give you this message stopcode driver overran stack
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
to give you this message stopcode driver overran stack buffer … read more
My ACER muti media desk top froze and was shut down by holding
Andy, Computer Consultant
My ACER muti media desk top froze and was shut down by holding the on/off sw2itch down and now will not start up, the ACER screen says 'no signal being received'. Any ideas? Regards Tim… read more
my computer is not shutting down, it logs off then just thinks.
Claws224, CIO
my computer is not shutting down, it logs off then just thinks. i have tried restore points and all that. I have another problem and i think the two are related, i have mobile internet that goes into … read more
Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop that was not completely shut dow
Dustin, Support Technician
Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop that was not completely shut down. It now won't start up despite being on charge for 6 hours. I have removed & put back the battery but with no success. The laptop is only … read more
imac g5 blue screens with a cursor. Thats it. I have tried ...
Guests
Guests, High School or GED
imac g5 blue screens with a cursor. Thats it. I have tried a safe boot which just promptly shuts my computer down. I have also tried the command option of command and then reset-nvram and reset-all to… read more