Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Joshua Gransbury
Joshua Gransbury
Joshua Gransbury, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My father is on the phone saying he was on the computer and
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
My father is on the phone saying he was on the computer and the screen has just gone black? It is an all in one so there are no cable issues. Any ideas?… read more
Actually, it is my Dell monitor. Suddenly, it went blank.
Dustin, Support Technician
Actually, it is my Dell monitor. Suddenly, it went blank. Power source is OK, and so is the connection to the laptop. It just went black. Any ideas? … read more
Using fathers laptop to request help to fix my Dell laptop
jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, IT Administrator/Election Technician
Using fathers laptop to request help to fix my Dell laptop which uses Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1. Following 13th Dec 2011 Microsoft updates I am able to connect to internet OK but am unable to … read more
my father in law has a laptop and several hp 3900 usb printers
DRobertson
DRobertson, Owner/Technician
my father in law has a laptop and several hp 3900 usb printers at different locations he visits every time he plugs one in to usb it adds another printer till it is a mess and he cant print is there a… read more
Restarted my Dell laptop with Windows 7. Unable to start windows. Two
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Restarted my Dell laptop with Windows 7. Unable to start windows. Two options on screen: Launch startup repair (recommended) Start windows normally. tried both several times, Unsucessful… read more
I have an etower333id. Ive been using it almost every day
James, Network & System Administrator
I have an etower333id. I've been using it almost every day for years. I just went to turn it on (pushed the button) and nothing happens - no run up - no noise. The button doesn't seem to feel right - … read more
i just bought my laptop 5 days ago...i had it plugged into
Qin Xia
Qin Xia, Master's Degree
i just bought my laptop 5 days ago...i had it plugged into power, was using it and it went completely blank! and the power light is on. but it wont power up or off. help...i am very frustrated… read more
My father has Outlook Express on his laptop which he uses to
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
My father has Outlook Express on his laptop which he uses to receive and send emails. He tells me that when he loads up OE and waits for emails, it tells him that he has emails but only one - the firs… read more
My fathers account with bellsouth was changed to at&t. He
Qin Xia
Qin Xia, Master's Degree
My father's account with bellsouth was changed to at&t. He discovered the next day that he had also been switched to Yahoo. He would like to drop Yahoo and use Gmail. How can he do this?… read more
My father's laptop froze on him while he was on it. Black
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
My father's laptop froze on him while he was on it. Black screen and he cannot do anything with it. He has powered it off as well as the wifi and is not the most computer savvy person in the world - n… read more
Yesterday I went to ATT and bought my husband a phone for
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Yesterday I went to ATT and bought my husband a phone for Father's Day. He told me to back up my contacts on a cloud but he didn't do it with Apple I belieb … read more
my computer fell and when i go to reboot it says windows it
Dustin, Support Technician
my computer fell and when i go to reboot it says windows it gives two choices launch startup repair or start normally. When I hit the repair it goes through the start up then finishes with a black scr… read more
The past couple of days, I've suddenly become unable to
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
The past couple of days, I've suddenly become unable to place my cursor in a blank message space, making it impossible for me to post to Facebook. -- Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks. … read more
I've been getting calls every day for about 6 months from
John, System/Network administrator
i've been getting calls every day for about 6 months from somebody who says he is from Microsoft and there's a bug in my computer. I haven't had any trouble. Is this company legitimate? … read more
My Toshiba laptop (Satellite series) is failing to start. It
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
My Toshiba laptop (Satellite series) is failing to start. It gives me the startup option to launch startup repair, but fails to do anything within hours of waiting. I need this computer working, pleas… read more
My father is in the process of purchasing a new ultra-portable
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
My father is in the process of purchasing a new ultra-portable laptop. He only uses Outlook, word, excel and acrobat. The computer he is looking at comes with an I5 intel processor and 4 GB of ram, be… read more
I use Dragon every day-all day for many years. I has always
Richard, IT Manager
I use Dragon every day-all day for many years. I has always worked. Suddenly it will not load. What can I do? … read more
Hi... my aol calendar suddenly went blank??? I REALLY rely
Justin
Justin, Network Administrator
Hi... my aol calendar suddenly went blank??? I REALLY rely on this greatly... what can I do to retreibe this vital info? please help asap! XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]… read more