Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Pete, Computer Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I try to buy tokens or credits on games I am playing on facebook
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
I try to buy tokens or credits on games I am playing on facebook and it does not let me, it just sits when I hit buy, what am I doing wrong… read more
I'm trying to download Google play. Yikes! I don't know.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
I've downloaded lots of games. But I bought this thing called medicine and having a hard time getting it to work … read more
I played war and order game but can't buy a pack online. I
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I played war and order game but can't buy a pack online … read more
This isnt a computor problem its a google play card issue!
Harry, tech support specialist
This isnt a computor problem its a google play card issue! … read more
I have been trying for 2 days to get onto wsop and play my
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I have been trying for 2 days to get onto wsop and play my card games. The message indicates there may be a problem in the lobby, when will this get fixed or is it my aol? I miss playing. I'm up all h… read more
I was just told my account is blocked and being hacked by
Josh, It Support Specialist
I was just told my account is blocked and being hacked by someone I n Nigeria I needed to buy a google play card to get it unblocked … read more
every time i buy a game and try to play it it wont let me.
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
every time i buy a game and try to play it it wont let me. one time it said could not find and compatible direct 3d devices and anouther time it said gameloader.exe has encountered a problem and needs… read more
I'd like to install a play store app on my computer so that
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I'd like to install a play store app on my computer so that I may download a Ace Hearts Card Game by Concrete … read more
I went to Walmart to buy Google play store gift cards and
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui, IT Engineer Specialist
Hello I went to Walmart to buy Google play store gift cards and two of them didnt work can some one help me with my promblem please and thank you … read more
I need to get a verification code so I can sign into my
Richard, IT Manager
I need to get a verification code so I can sign into my google account … read more
I play slot games but my paypal account will not work to buy
Richard, IT Manager
i play slot games but my paypal account will not work to buy more coins … read more
Am trying to pay with my own ctedit card on my google accounts
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Am trying to pay with my own ctedit card on my google accounts and its says am a fraud jus because i registered in africa am in america now how do i let google know am the same person… read more
Browser problems...trying to play yahoo card games, as I have
James, Network & System Administrator
Browser problems...trying to play yahoo card games, as I have for past 10 yrs., but now for past week, cannot connect. Once I get to the card selections, message comes up stating that I am disconnecte… read more
well trying to play pool said google popup blocked game I ...
Claws224, CIO
well trying to play pool said google popup blocked game I went to Google toolbox and said popups ok still saids that table was blocked by Google toolbox even though it saids popups ok'''''''''''''''''… read more
I went to play a game and it stated that I have to buy coins. I have a
Richard, Retired
I went to play a game and it stated that I have to buy coins. I have already purchased them on April 22nd. Why can I not use my coins?… read more
when I try to play or buy games from I win. I keep getting
Nick H.
Nick H., Desktop Support Engineer
when I try to play or buy games from I win. I keep getting a box that says signing in. I am already signed in, so it must mean I Win is signing in. The only trouble is that it never leaves and I can't… read more
i bought hoyle card games 150+great games dvd sometime ago
Brian Kelly
Brian Kelly, Owner Operator
i bought hoyle card games 150+great games dvd sometime ago and am just know trying to install it. and i cannot get it to install. i think i have an old version and need a newer one. but i don't know w… read more
wHEN TRYING TO PLAY AOL GAMES i GET A RUNTIME ERROR. IT SAY
Bryan, IT Consultant
wHEN TRYING TO PLAY AOL GAMES i GET A RUNTIME ERROR. IT SAY pROGRAM: C:BACKSLASH LITTLE SQUIGGLEY THING BACKSLASH/ AMXXXXX XXXXXTTLE SQUIGGLEY THING1.0 BACKSLASH WAOL.EXC. hOW CAN i INMY IGNORANT COMP… read more