Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Pete, Computer Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Since installing Windows 10, one of my favorite programs
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Since installing Windows 10, one of my favorite programs barely runs. It is so slow, as it scrolls down the page it it almost impossible to read. With Windows 7 it worked perfectly. If it is impossibl… read more
Where do I find the spot to Enter the Activation Code.Elwyn.
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
Where do I find the spot to Enter the Activation Code.Elwyn … read more
I have an HP all-in-one computer that is approximately 3
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I have an HP all-in-one computer that is approximately 3 years old. I have windows 10, and I can not open the windows 10 apps. The message comes up "the apps cannot be opened with the built in adminis… read more
How can I make a program complatiabile with Windows 10? HP
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
How can I make a program complatiabile with Windows 10? … read more
I was downloading a program on my pc, was asked to restart
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I was downloading a program on my pc, was asked to restart pc in safe mode for completion of the program? … read more
WINDOWS 10, NEW COMPUTER PROBLEM: 3 week old Acer Predator
Pete, Computer Engineer
WINDOWS 10, NEW COMPUTER PROBLEM:3 week old Acer Predator G9-793, Windows 10 home.since I had the computer , the Trackpad has a left and right button. They function in the reverse way: left button doe… read more
I have two computers. One with Windows 7 and one with
Richard, IT Manager
I have two computers. One with Windows 7 and one with Windows 10. I have an issue with one program. this is the message I receive: "Windows detected that this program did not run correctly" … read more
Lost passwords on 2 computers. each one is set up to reset
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
lost passwords on 2 computers. each one is set up to reset password … read more
I am unable to print from wirelessly from one of 3
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I am unable to print from wirelessly from one of 3 computers … read more
Lenovo Yoga 3 lost connection with Thinkvision monitor. Yoga
John, System/Network administrator
Lenovo Yoga 3 lost connection with Thinkvision monitor … read more
My DNS program will not load. Hp with windows 10. But this
Richard, IT Manager
no. But this is a new computer. My last one crashed with a ransom wear … read more
My HP computer crashed and I lost windows 10. W10 was
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
My HP computer crashed and I lost windows 10. W10 was reloaded. I lost programs. When I tried to reconnect with my Envy 7640 printer, I got to the point where the computer stated that the printer was … read more
The sound volume is very low. The computer I believe. Its a
Ken
Ken, President
the sound volume is very low JA: What computer or device has sound issues? Customer: the computer I believe JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: it… read more
Since upgrading to Windows 10 3 months ago I have been
Expert, tech support specialist
Since upgrading to Windows 10 3 months ago I have been unable to get my hotmail account on this computer to sync anything. This computer is an HP Omen with i7 core. No problem at all on my 6 year old … read more
Since upgrading to windows 10, Eudora is asking password. I
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Since upgrading to windows 10, Eudora is asking for a password. I don't recall ever setting up a password ***** originally downloading Eudora. Have tried every password ***** can think of ever using a… read more
Windows 10. HP pro 3500 seriesMT. Since win 10. Since win 10
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
windows 10 JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? Customer: HP pro 3500 seriesMT JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far? Customer: since win 10 JA… read more
I am trying to load Windows 10 and it is asking for a
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I am trying to load Windows 10 and it is asking for a Microsoft security code. I don't remember having one. … read more
Laptop HP Windows 10 It was just upgraded and since then it
Richard, IT Manager
Laptop HP Windows 10 It was just upgraded and since then it is a hassle to get everthing back in order. I lost all my files and pictures and now I cannot get my cannon printer to work. … read more