Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Not my printer but my computer. 23" hp pavilion all in one
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
23" hp pavilion all in one toughsmart 23-h051 all in one … read more
IT DOESNT READ MY hp officejet Pro 6968. Hp pavilion 20.
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
maybe a couple of months My computer was crashed when I refused to accept someone from a freign country offering me a package deal starting @ $99.00 they threatened to crash my computer and they did. I l had a computer tech come my home and fix the computer but now it wont tread my printer and I cannot find the disk that came with it. B J's Club instructed me to contact HP and they would send me another. … read more
Please help have hp pavilion touchsmart 23 all in one pc.
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
Please help have hp pavilion touchsmart 23 all in one pc. Other day said something about disc error I shut off and put on and now black screen. I tried to troubleshoot the way it said online at hp sup… read more
HP Officejet Pro 8500 All-in-One series A909 wont respond
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
HP Officejet Pro 8500 All-in-One series A909 won't respond to print command from HP Pavilion p6240f Desktop computer. Instead screen changes to HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909a Series - Send Fax. "Send a F… read more
This computer I received from my mother is a HP Pavilion 23.
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
This computer I received from my mother is a HP Pavilion 23. She tried to download windows 10 on the computer and it stopped mid way through. Now it doesn't want to do anything. You turn it on and the… read more
I have a new all-in-one HP Computer and an HP Officejet Pro
I have a new all-in-one HP Computer and an HP Officejet Pro 8600. I also have my old computer which is an HP Vista XP. I need to retrieve some information from my old computer, but I have been unsucce… read more
My HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Series will not print. I
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
My HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Series will not print. I have disconnected it to let it rest. I have changed all the Ink cartridges and the printer is still indicating the ink is low and it will n… read more
Is my computer (5CM505058G) all in one CPU and monitor still
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Is my computer (5CM505058G) all in one CPU and monitor still under warranty? … read more
My computer keeps loosing the internet connect after one try.
Dustin, Support Technician
My computer keeps loosing the internet connect after one try. I can still receive emails and send emails and the wireless laptop is fine. Only the desk top is having this problem… read more
I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one computer, model
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one computer, model 23-g221la, serial 5CM44400D8 with a damaged screen. I need to get a new screen to replace the damaged one. … read more
My hp officejet 4215 all-in-one printer suddenly stopped communicating
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
My hp officejet 4215 all-in-one printer suddenly stopped communicating with my hp Pavilion computer. The control panel shows "23 deleting - offline." HELP, PLEASE!!!!… read more
I have an HP Pavilion m800n TV PC and a HP Photosmart C7180
I have an HP Pavilion m800n TV PC and a HP Photosmart C7180 all-in-one printer. Connection is from the computer to a wireless router through an ethernet cable and from the router to the printer throug… read more
I can't get to my internet....it says: connection error. HP
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I can't get to my internet....it says : connection error … read more
On my Hp envy 23 all in one computer, it states that my dvd
James K., Managing Director
On my Hp envy 23 all in one computer, it states that my dvd player is working properly...but whenever I put in a dvd, and try to play, it ejects it. It was working, and now is not. I have Windows 8 on… read more
I can't get it connected to my HP OfficeJet Pro 6968,
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
i can't get it connected to my HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 … read more
my All-in-one desktop Pavilion 23 does not power on. Power
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
my All-in-one desktop Pavilion 23 does not power on. Power light is on, but cursor and Windows (7) won't launch. Screen stays black. This is after a restart once the computer went into a sleep mode or… read more
how to get a HP officejet pro l7650 all-in-one printer to work
Dustin, Support Technician
how to get a HP officejet pro l7650 all-in-one printer to work with aHP pavilion p6350z pc… read more
Computer not talking to printer Printer is new. HP Officejet
Specialist Sean S.
Computer not talking to printer Printer is new. HP Officejet Pro 6968 … read more