Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My wireless is no longer picking up network addresses. Our
Master
Master, Bachelor's Degree
My wireless is no longer picking up network addresses. Our wireless router provider suggested that I need to download the driver from acer. I called ACER and my computer is out of warranty. What now?… read more
I got a new router and when I restarted my asus net book it
Leon Russell
Leon Russell, ITS Technician
I got a new router and when I restarted my asus net book it will not pick up the wireless signal. I have another net book which picks up the signal without a problem… read more
I have an Acer Aspire laptop that will not pick up the signal
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
I have an Acer Aspire laptop that will not pick up the signal from our wireless router when I am working in my den. I have to move my Acer to the room nest to the location of the router in order to ge… read more
laptop stopped picking up my home wireless network
Guests
Guests, High School or GED
i set up a wireless network a month ago. yesterday my laptop just stopped picking up my network. i checked my modem and router they are working fine with my desktop. on my laptop it says that my deskt… read more
My laptop has been connected to a wireless router for months
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
My laptop has been connected to a wireless router for months and suddenly isn't working. I have tried the wireless button at the top of the keyboard, the FN + F8 buttons simultaneously, and I checked … read more
I have Sony Vaio laptop. Several years old and works on a
Tom K
Tom K, Assistant Information Systems Manager
I have Sony Vaio laptop. Several years old and works on a wireless network in our house. Computer has stopped picking up wireless. The wireless is being picked up by other laptops etc so its OK. The c… read more
our wireless laptop will not connect up to your router. the
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
our wireless laptop will not connect up to your router. the laptop is a Eeepc. we network key, or WEP key.… read more
I have a sony vaio laptop NW and whilst it is picking up my
mary
mary, Bachelor's Degree
I have a sony vaio laptop NW and whilst it is picking up my wireless network in my house it is not able to access the web at (all I get is the IE error window ' IE cannot display the webpage'. Could a… read more
i am trying to get my laptop to connect to my home wireless
Magic C.
Magic C., Commercial Network Field Engineer
i am trying to get my laptop to connect to my home wireless network and its not picking up the signal. I have never had this problem before and my other computer is fine so its something to do with my… read more
I have a toshiba satellite with windows vista. My computer
D. Marino
D. Marino, Independent Comp./Net. Security Pro
I have a toshiba satellite with windows vista. My computer isn't picking up my wireless on my laptop, but my friends computer is, so not wireless router.… read more
My iPad won't connect with our wireless router yet
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
my iPad won't connect with our wireless router yet everything else will connect … read more
Hello I am attempting to connect a new laptop to our wireless
James, Network & System Administrator
Hello I am attempting to connect a new laptop to our wireless network. The router is TEW-431BRP. I do not remember the password XXXXX my previous PC is not available to retrieve it, therefore, we have… read more
I have a laptop that picks up the wireless connection from
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
I have a laptop that picks up the wireless connection from our main computer through a linksys connection. The main computer is working just fine and the linksys connection is fine -in fact, the lapto… read more
I have a lynksys wrt54g wireless router. my laptop is picking
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have a lynksys wrt54g wireless router. my laptop is picking up the signal from the lynksys unit but it asks me for a pass key or pass phrase which i do not have. how do I locate it?… read more
i have an emachines laptop 4605 and the wireless network card
tekbabe
tekbabe, Technical Support Coordinator
i have an emachines laptop 4605 and the wireless network card isnt picking up any signal... believe the card to be bad. have all windows service packs and the most updated drivers for the card. possib… read more
Hello, I am have tried to connect a c6180 printer to my wireless
snow2019
snow2019, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I am have tried to connect a c6180 printer to my wireless network with no success. My wireless router is a D-link dir-615, my printer shows to be connectec (my network config. page shows connec… read more
Have a current McAffe Subscription and picked up a virus on
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Have a current McAffe Subscription and picked up a virus on one of our laptops. When we tried to re-install the disk, the computer is for the most part locked up and wants us to buy their Virus protec… read more
I have a Linksys wireless router, model befw11s4 ver. 2. My
James, Network & System Administrator
I have a Linksys wireless router, model befw11s4 ver. 2. My wireless laptop will not pick up the wireless signal from the router. ?… read more