Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Cris
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
i forgot my password XXXXX log on in to the computer every time
Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Technician
i forgot my password XXXXX log on in to the computer every time i want ot log or download anything it ask me for the administrative password… read more
I am able to log in to my computer and it functions
Richard, IT Manager
I am able to log in to my computer and it functions properly. However, when I try to download something, it asks me for an administrator password. Nothing I type in is recognized. Can you help? Is the… read more
When I go to log into my computer it ask for the password,
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
when I go to log into my computer it ask for the password, when I provide it, it gives me this message. go to account.live/password/reset then it gives me a error code 0x009002d or 0x80070032 … read more
When I logged in it asked me to put in pin # and other
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
when I logged in it asked me to put in pin # and other things and nothing looks familiar. I used to log in and be able to go directly to my scrabble game. Now I can't. Please help. … read more
Lost password to doordash. N norms. When I try to log in and
Robert P
Robert P, Desktop Support Engineer
when I try to log in and ask for it, says will send to email, but n … read more
My ipad will not log on to my wifi...the wifi is working
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
My ipad will not log on to my wifi...the wifi is working because other computers in the home are able to log on … read more
when im going to certain links, adobe reader does not let me
NeOh
NeOh, Software Engineer
when im going to certain links, adobe reader does not let me downloaded, it ask me for the licence agreement, and click accept but i dont see the accept botton so i can do anything… read more
I am not able go go to my log in screen on my laptop, I gave
Austin Atkins
Austin Atkins, Masters student - Physics
I am not able go go to my log in screen on my laptop, I gave the 2disc system recovery DVD, but everytime I out disc 1of 2 into the laptop it says that there is a disc read error. Im not good with diy… read more
Hi, I am not sure if you can help me, but Ill ask ,what does
Andy M
Andy M, Bachelor's Degree
Hi, I am not sure if you can help me, but I'll ask ,what does it mean when I try to log on to facebook,then I get a messege back stating I am blocked because it was reported of absuive behavor from my… read more
I CAN NOT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT. WHEN I TRY TO GO ON FACEBOOK
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
WHEN I TRY TO GO ON FACEBOOK IT ASKS FOR MY PASSWORD ***** WHEN I ENTER IT IT TELLS ME IT IS WRONG SO I TRIED TO RESET BUT IT WILL NOT SENT MY CODE TO MY PHONE … read more
When I try to log in to Mobile on my PC it carries me to the
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, IT Director
When I try to log in to Mobile on my PC it carries me to the find my iphone and will not let me go to calendar, contacts or notes… read more
I'm am unable to log into iTune because my Apple iD password
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
I'm am unable to log into iTune because my Apple iD password ***** ***** working … read more
Unable to log on to my Telstra bigpond emails. This problem
JustinTimeTech
JustinTimeTech, Technology Support Supervisor
This problem has been going on for over 24 hours, I also pay for a monthly Platnium service.… read more
why does it ask me to go to my.magic.com/prepaid to make a
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
why does it ask me to go to my.magic.com/prepaid to make a call I can make a call to one number but not another… read more
I am in the military and when I try to log on to my military
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
I am in the military and when I try to log on to my military email, the security on my computer will not let me go. Is there a was for me to unlock the ability to access military sites? … read more
When logging into a site I am asked to send my username and ...
Michael Tedeschi
Michael Tedeschi, Bachelor's Degree
When logging into a site I am asked to send my username and password XXXXX the following format - basic authentication without a secure connection. How do I do this?… read more
I do not remember my wifi password, My iPad is connected but
Josh, It Support Specialist
My iPad is connected but not my iPhone. It is asking for my wifi password … read more
Outlook does not connect with Yahoo to download messages. I
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Outlook does not connect with Yahoo to download messages. I am getting a dislogue screen when I go to Outlook asking for a password, but it does not recognize the one I have filed. ????? … read more