I currently subscribe to your service. They were unable to…

Customer Question
I currently subscribe to...

I currently subscribe to your service. They were unable to solve my problem. Do you make house visits?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10. The printer is Samsung M2070FW.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

It is Samsung M2070WF.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your M2070WF?

Yesterday after I switched from Comcast to Verizon. I spent 2 hours with the Geek Squad yesterday to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much would it cost for a home visit and is it possible. I believe this is the only practical option. Trying to handle it remotely is likely futile.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Samsung M2070WF printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff