When I turn my lap top on it will ask me to use the last…

Customer Question
When I turn my...

When I turn my lap top on it will ask me to use the last password ***** used to sign on. I do but it still will not let me n. I recently signed on to micorsoft and I think I messed up my lap top by doing so??????

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba satellite windows 8.1 I think??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have tried to install my printer but have been unsuccessful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to log in your computer nor open any program on your computer?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

At the password ***** login screen, does it have the Wi-Fi / wireless signal / network icon that you can click on in order to connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.