No sound for computer desired. Aol news items. Dell laltop.

Customer Question
No sound for computer...

No sound for computer desired

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Aol news items

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell laltop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Dell inspiron 17/17r

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Computer ran aol updates today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No everything else ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

No sound on Dell laptop or desktop computer let me know the Windows operating system?