Turned on ASUS laptop, initial screen comes up but doesn't…

Customer Question
Turned on ASUS laptop...

Turned on ASUS laptop, initial screen comes up but doesn't show the log in place to enter my password.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Asus laptop?

Unsure as unable to get in can you give me a hint windows cortana intel

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I don't have either a DVD or flash drive in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cortana came up with new tap screen and is now planning music and sound portion of videos have turned off the computer but continue to play when turned back on. Computer had worked well earlier today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

you want the windows login password ***** to appear before getting into the windows desktop screen?