Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I'm having problems with my iPhone 6plus. My service is through
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I'm having problems with my iPhone 6plus. My service is through Verizon. My phone gives me an error message when I try to edit pictures, and it will not let me text pictures. I've had the phone for a … read more
FB is crashing on my iPhone 7. Have done everything they say
Benjie
Benjie, Technical Support
FB is crashing on my iPhone 7. Have done everything they say to do. It worked ok for about a day and started crashing again. Can you help?… read more
I would like to know if it is OK to use this usb hub to
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I would like to know if it is OK to use this usb hub to connect my dongle for keyboard and mouse plus WD Passport external hard drive to a small detachable keyboard pc? I would like to buy an extra ca… read more
A friend of mine recently purchased and new iPhone 4 and gave
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
A friend of mine recently purchased and new iPhone 4 and gave me his old but still working iPhone 3G. The problem is that I cannot get the hard case off. It is an AGF case. The case has a "slide off" … read more
How do I tell an iPhone 5s that it's ok to use the cellular
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
How do I tell an iPhone 5s that it's ok to use the cellular network for siri functionality?… read more
My iPhone 6plus won't update my apps.says account not valid
Richard, IT Manager
My iPhone 6plus won't update my apps.says account not valid for use in the SWEDISH STORE YOU MUST SWITCH TO THE U.S. store. First time, this happened. I was always able to update before. Why is this h… read more
Not sending twitter verification codes to my cell. Iphone 7
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
and i have tried using my cell to do it my computer my friends cell the code just wont send i tried confronting twitter help about it they have no operating system to talk to a human and i cannot get into my account without it i think someone hacked the account made it get suspended by changing the birth year and making a back up code i wouldnt know doubt ud be able to help but i have tried everything i can an i dont want to lose everything on my twitter account… read more
What's my member id number for netzero? Don't know but I
Richard, IT Manager
Since I forgot my netzero email password ***** days ago! … read more
IPhone 6plus is disabled connect to iTunes doesn't work. Not
John Lohr
John Lohr, Owner / Technology Specialist
iPhone 6plus is disabled connect to iTunes doesn't work … read more
Updated my password today and now can't get my emails on
Updated my password ***** and now can't get my emails on iPhone. IPad is ok … read more
Hullo Pearl, I purchased an Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB on
Michael
Michael, CEO
Hullo Pearl, I purchased an Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB on 17/08/17, followed by a SIM card -serial No. 89642000201535879 on 30/11/17, from 2 DEGREES PORIRUA, SHOP 134 NORTH CITY, PORIRUA. I put in a Pas… read more
I just purchased the new Iphone 6 plus and want to know if
Cris
Cris, tech support specialist
I just purchased the new Iphone 6 plus and want to know if I can purchase a device to detect and keep my cell phone from getting hacked.… read more
I am having a problem with my Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus. I
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am having a problem with my Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus. I need assistance at this time. I made a movie using Pinnacle. I have sound, but I am have trouble making a dvd which … read more
Will myiphone 6plus play music using usb on my 2013 chev
John Lohr
will myiphone 6plus play music using usb on my 2013 chev avalanch? … read more
I have several back up CDs made using Windows 7 ... I know
Byron
Byron, IT Support Specialist
I have several back up CDs made using Windows 7 ... I know for a fact that Windows 8 had a problem reading them ... my question is this ... has this been resolved with Windows 10? Will my upgrade to 1… read more
Not a problem with my computer it is my mobile phones: My
Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist
Not a problem with my computer it is my mobile phones : My wife and I have a IPhone 6 - 16GB. We cannot retrieve our E-Mails - when we try there is a window that says"CANNOT GET MAIL" - the connection… read more
I was putting my IPhone 6plus on to charge and I come back
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
I was putting my IPhone 6plus on to charge and I come back and the screen wouldn't react to my touch like it was frozen, so I restarted it. But the same thing happened and I was locked out. so I put m… read more
My Apple password doesn't work. I need to reset my apple
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
My Apple password *****'t work. I need to reset my apple password ***** my IPhone 7 Plus and other devices … read more