I am having a lot of Problem's with this Angela's Saying…

Customer Question
I'm Herbert Scott, and...

I'm Herbert Scott, and I am having a lot of Problem's with this ***** ***** Angela's Saying this Trash On facebook, and No body need's that

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Well Angela is saying trash about me, and my fiance Becouse she want's me to fall into her trap And I told her to Stop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a Dell Computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well Over 2-years, and I thought Angela would have Stop'ed, because she has a live with a boyfriend, and she want's to cause me problem's, and I've Stopped Angela, but nothing has worked-out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Facebook already, but I can't understand how I can write you messages about her

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What is it you would like to know?