A web browser video game I play suddenly has snow effect.

Customer Question
Hi. A web...

Hi. A web browser video game I play suddenly has white snow effect. How can I delete that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have HP laptop..where would I find brand?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HBU92UB1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Intel Core i5 7th gen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I updated Microsoft Edge yesterday. I have Norton but am confused by some of the messages I get to enable various "extensions".

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

It is possible that you didnt enable an extension in order for your game to work well such as flash player...

Which extensions do you see come up?

Can you test the game in another browser to see if it goes away?

There is a prompt about flash player but I've been playing this game for several years already so don't understand how it got turned off or deleted. I tried looking into Chrome extensions to do with "snow" but no success.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Yes you need the flash player, if you just upgraded your browser it will initially ask you to enable it

Is it enabled now in edge?

Thank you but I don't want to pay so much for this fix. Will try something else, somewhere else.
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

If your reading the remote requests, ignore them, they are not from me and not needed