My Lenovo c40/50 won’t turn on and the light said it was in…

Customer Question
My Lenovo c40/50 won’t...

My Lenovo c40/50 won’t turn on and the light said it was in sleep mode but now it’s not even showing that.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The Lenovo desktop c40/50

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your C40?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C40? What have you tried so far?

The last few hours, I tried unplugging it for multiple lengths of time, pushing thre power button doesn’t do anything, it stays lit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

One of the troubleshooting methods supposedly wipes the memory but I need to access files

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is my first time using justanswer so I don’t know how this works
4/4/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!