Geek squad tried to set up office 365 on to my new laptop…

Customer Question
Geek squad tried to...

Geek squad tried to set up office 365 on to my new laptop but was unable to & they said to contact you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so unless it was an automatic update from Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the number from my office subscription?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Do you have an active 365 subscription OR was they not able to set that up either?

i have a subscription
are you microsoft? if yes & i have a subscription, why do i need to pay you something??? seems like you are a business like geek squad
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok, so all you need to do is login to Microsoft 365 and go to your subscriptions page HERE

You can then download it to your computer from there

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

That is correct, we are paid tech support company not affiliated with Microsoft, we just provide tech support for office products

then will delete my credit card information and refund the $5.00
how will i know if you have deleted it
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

I have nothing to do with any of that, I am a technician not customer service....

I will send it to them.....

NO do not securely connect