Second Opinion) I have a Sandisk flash drive 256 and it was…

Customer Question
Second Opinion) I have...

Second Opinion) I have a Sandisk flash drive 256 and it was working fine yesterday. I come in today and my computer is not seeing it and my icon is not available. Please Help!

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I am on a computer, it shows nothing related to the Sandisk but I have everything else.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I am not following you -- I have a flash drive that I carry all my files on for my work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I need someone to talk to me a bout a Sandisk flash drive not a video expert.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Connect the flash drive to another USB port and check the result. When you connect the disk to USB port, is there any messages on computer screen? Click on the small arrow near to system time on task bar. Can you see any USB device as connected?
No nothing, can you connect to the laptop.
No, I have already paid for this once today and the expert did not connect and they said there would be no charge.
what's the answer? are we connecting?
Are you still there?
Please wait. I need few minutes to connect to your system.
Jins,
Lets get something resolved. I am on with customer support on the phone. Either they let us connect without charging me or they can refund my $45 that I have already paid for no service. It's very simple, lets just make a decision so I can get my money back and move on to someone else to help me with this issue. Please.
You all state 100% satisfaction guaranteed -- so I am not 100% guaranteed and if you all do not want to try and relsove this, I am fine but I need a decision now.

Please send the remote support request again.