I hate this emoji phone app. How do I unenstall? Device. Not…

Customer Question
I hate this emoji...

I hate this emoji phone app. How do I unenstall?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Device

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your software?

Not much.. dont want to mess up.. not much experience with this type of app.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Do you have an iPhone?

No android
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Select it in the play store "installed" list and uninstall it from there, in the play store app itself

This is the best way to get it out as some people have really struggled with this