It's actually my wireless router Both my modem and router…

Customer Question
It's actually my wireless...

It's actually my wireless router Both my modem and router lost power last night and I have the hardwired internet back up but cannot get the Wifi back. It says "Authentication required" and asks for a username and password ***** I try to access out wireless signal. (this is after I put in the normal wifi password).

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes, my desktop computer with the internet cable is working fine now. I cannot connect with my phone or iPad. The network is there and shows good signal. It asks for my wifi password, initially looks connected and then jumps to the page asking for authentication and an additional username and password...

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

The power light, one that looks like a circle with a ring around it, and the lights buy numbers 1, 2, & 4.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried unplugging it for 15-20 seconds (x2) and restarting it. I have also turned off and back on all the devices I am trying to connect and I have turned wifi on and off on my devices.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
On the page for Authetications Required, underneath it says tplikextender.netAlso, I looked for numbers on my router and these are the only ones i can find SN: ECIBGO001176 & MAC: 382C4AE3B168
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

im here
Can you just try to talk me through this? It appears that my router needs to be reconfigured.

Are you messaging me from computer?

I am. It's my desktop connected via ethernet

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download