I joined Buildbox last night for my Granddaughter. It was…

Customer Question
I joined Buildbox last...

I joined Buildbox last night for my Granddaughter . It was payed by Amex and under email***@******.*** . Receipt #2392-7669 . We can not access as it will not accept the user name or password ***** you please help out

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am on my email at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No I do not have either . We just registered as per the website instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No . Just how she logs in and uses with no issues.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for using justanswer. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today.
To reset your password ***** Buildbox, please use these steps:

1) Go go the password ***** site for Buildbox: http://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?lost-password/
2) Enter the required info on the next screen
3) This will walk you thorough the reset steps.

It will most likely send you a email link to complete the reset.

Please let me know if you have any issues with these steps and I am more than happy to assist you.

-Jamie