Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
CHOME ICON COMES UP WITH 'FILE NOT FOUND'. DOWNLOADING IT
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
CHOME ICON COMES UP WITH 'FILE NOT FOUND'. DOWNLOADING IT COMES UP WITH SAME REPONSE. … read more
I am trying to set up a e-mail on a straight talk phone.i
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
i am trying to set up a e-mail on a straight talk phone.i need help..phone number(###) ###-####..e-mail address is***@******.***… read more
My straight talk smartphone had to be reset and I lost all
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
my straight talk smartphone had to be reset and I lost all of my contacts and downloaded apps. How can I retrieve them. I have forgotten my google account password … read more
I am thinking about getting skype to talk with my granddaughter.
Maggie P
Maggie P, HNC Computing
I am thinking about getting skype to talk with my granddaughter. I also want to use it for talking to her daughter who is away in college. I've never done that before. How do I go about setting it up?… read more
Connecting google email to iphone (Apple 5) I don't know. I
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
I got the iPhone day before yesterday. Problem from the beginning. I changed my telephone number to match the iPhone and today I changed by google password; however, I am not sure if the password ***** was initiated by Google … read more
Its not my computer, it is my iphone. I was doing an update
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
its not my computer, it is my iphone. I was doing an update it is frozen now with the itunes logo … read more
I forgot my apple password for. 3 years ago. No I'm trying
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
No I'm trying to set up an unlocked phone from straight talk to T-Mobile … read more
I have two straight talk phones and a straight talk modem.My
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
okay i have two straight talk phones and a straight talk modem.My modem number is(###) ###-#### my primary phone which i use the most is(###) ###-#### my phone i want to use for my doctors only is(###… read more
I was at Apple and they changed my I can't get in. Monday at
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I was at Apple and they changed my***@******.*** I can't get in. … read more
Its not my computer it is my iPhone which has an activation
Its not my computer it is my iPhone which has an activation lock and I cannot use it … read more
Can Apples diagnostics detect spyware on my iphone? I took
Richard, IT Manager
Can Apple's diagnostics detect spyware on my iphone? I took my iphone in last week because the battery went out at least three times daily; battery tested out fine. Also the iphone took up all the mem… read more
Straight talk samsunggalaxy cor prime strck in emergency
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
straight talk samsunggalaxy cor prime strck in emergency will do nothing else did o its own no one around … read more
My iPhone went to the apple symbol and then black and is now
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
My iPhone went to the apple symbol and then black and is now going back and forth … read more
when i boot up my pc it comes straight to a black screen with
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
when i boot up my pc it comes straight to a black screen with a flashing "_ " what can i do to fix it?… read more
How do I transfer my home phone to my straight talk phone.
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
How do I transfer my home phone to my straight talk phone … read more
I was talking to a technician gave my cretid card no.
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
i was talking to a technician gave my cretid card no … read more
i opened and read and deleted an email next one popped up
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
i opened and read and deleted an email next one popped up and took out all my messenger contacts didn't copy them TOOK them how do i undo it and get my contacts back?… read more
I just upgraded my straight talk phone and I want to transfer
Richard, IT Manager
I just upgraded my straight talk phone and I want to transfer my phone number and air time that expires on April,2,2013. The phone number is XXXXX I also have the new serial number. It is 268435461205… read more