What is error 0x28219. Jadoogo. MX111. Before two months.

Customer Question
What is error 0x28219 ...

What is error 0x28219

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Jadoogo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MX111

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Before two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Reenter many times jadoogo butt nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Error 0x28219 is an unknown error.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the JadooGo app and let me know if that works?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------