I'm having issues with my copy & paste options for my Word…

Customer Question
I'm having issues with...

I'm having issues with my copy & paste options for my Word documents.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office 360 (?) Word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Yes, 4 days ago. It comes automatically to update, but I don't know how to do it manually

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

What exactly is going on with the copy/paste/clipboard?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I have regular updates for my Office 360 Word, but all of a sudden I can no longer copy & paste documents either into my college discussion board or copy & paste to a new Word document. Plus I don't know how to manually update my Word documents. I don't have any issues with my Excel or other Office programs.
I just paid a $35 deposit for this, am not paying another $39.
I am now disputing the $35 transaction due to you charging me more for this service without telling me before I paid the $35 deposit!