Can not load HOUSE OF FUN. TABLET. RCA 1 YEAR. LOAD WITH…

Customer Question
Can not load HOUSE...

Can not load HOUSE OF FUN

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

TABLET

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

RCA 1 YEAR

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RCA tablet?

LOAD WITH PLAY STORE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAD IT LOADED AND COINS ON IT IT JUST STOPED

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try deleting the app, then reinstall it again from the Play Store.

Reply back and let me know if that works?