Thanks for helping. I'm trying to use my skype, and they…

Customer Question
Hi! thanks for helping...

Hi! thanks for helping. I'm trying to use my skype, and they want to know my microsoft account number which I don't know. I havemanaged to get a code # of(###) ###-#### for wha its worth. I am not a savvy PC user, in case you haven't caught on. Many thanks. Eva

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Haven't got a clue. Sorry. E.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get onto skype.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session?

Could you get me my microsoft account number, which is what they want, and I don't have any idea of what it is. I also don't know whether my skype address is eva y or not. As you can see, all I'm interested in is using skype ( and having my computer behaving properly.) It seems as when they try to upgrade it I get lost.

Please send me a request for remote from your screen