I have a windows disk sanitizer status on my computer and I…

Customer Question
I have a windows disk...
I have a windows disk sanitizer status on my computer and I want to get rid of it how do you do this?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What version of Windows are you using?

windows 10
  1. From the Start menu, go to Settings.
  2. Click System on the Settings menu.
  3. Select Apps & features from the left pane.
  4. Select an Disk Sanatizer program to uninstall it.
  5. Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this..

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------