I can't open my skype i enter new password but still cant…

Customer Question
I can't open my...

I can't open my skype i enter new password ***** still cant get into it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What is the os

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Skype?

I think i got it done yesterday i not real good on the laptop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

a couple weeks ago

And if you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

i can't pay any more right now
first of all i could sign in but it would just disapear off the screen then i tryed to redo the skyple then it wont let me open again

what is the exact message you get?