I downloaded a game for Windows 10 and when I try to install…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl. I...

Hello Pearl. I downloaded a game for Windows 10 and when I try to install it it says: 1:The InstallScript engine is missing from this machine. If available, please run ISScript.msi, or contact your support personnel for further assistance

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Its a bastardised model. when the some of the components got too old I took it into a computer shop and had it put in new case with a new processor and graphics card etc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have installed games before with no problem it seems to be the first time. I downloaded the game from:

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/star-trek---legacy/

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you download the install script engine from my link below

http://www.installengine.com/cert03/isengine/isscript8.msi

Run and install it, restart then try to install your game.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Hi Richard. I have been tinkering around while I was waiting and I seem to have fixed it.
Will I still be charged for the money I paid you?
I will keep your website in my Bookmark if you are an honest company and refund me the money this once. You all seem very professional at your jobs and I had a bad experience with another tech help company in the past so I was a little concerned using you guys for the first time.
The last company used Remote assistance and proceeded to steal my credit card details and pay themselves 400 USD for the privilege

I provided you the solution to fixing it, within 2 minutes of your question... so not sure how you mean with waiting...

It is the only solution that works...

But if you wish for a refund now it is working you get it here

w2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Hi Richard. I really appreciate that and will keep you guys on hand as I may have you run a diagnostic check on my other PC that the scam company did to it. Can I call at any time? and will you be able to work on the other PC it an alienware aurora r6?

Hi there

You requested a refund once you received the answer for this problem from me.

I have told you how to get the refund, which ensure I recieve nothing for the service, and this is my livliehood

I have nothing further to add here

I think I will need you to use Remote Assistance on the alienware aurora r6 as I want it to be fully checked out

Please make a new question so another expert can help you

Am sorry Richard but what exactly did you do to fix my issue? I fixed it myself while I was waiting for you to get back to me. Can you show me what answer you gave for my problem out of interest?
sorry I see the answer at the top of the page. In this instance I won't ask for a refund

Please make a new question so an expert can help you, we are only paid when receiving a rating, when you receve a refund and do not make a rating we receive nothing.