My computer just spends while trying to connect to my

Customer Question
My computer just spends...

My computer just spends while trying to connect to my computer. I have a dell windows XP

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Latitude D830

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I may have uninstalled a driver by mistake

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with your dell computer?