Everything was deleted from my computer. I think that the…

Customer Question
Hi, everything was deleted...

Hi, everything was deleted from my computer. I think that the operating system was deleted. I can`t get on the internet, or anything. I left it unattended around my mother whom has Dementia and she was pressing all type of keys. I can`t do anything with their is no restorepoint.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo flex

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Flex?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flex? Have you installed any updates recently?

I was trying to install the update but I have to transfer some items to my passport. I was in the process of doing that when she decided that she would help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now I am using my HP, because I can`t get on the internet either.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Currently what do you have on the screen?

windows 10 update assistance, ccleaner, e symbol for internet. I cannot get connected to the internet.
not at this time. I don`t have that amount.
can you still help?

how does it connect to the internet, wireless or on Ethernet cable.

Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to start the computer now?

Please let me know

Thank you