I haven't gotten my email on my cell phone since March 23. I…

Customer Question
I haven't gotten my...

I haven't gotten my email on my cell phone since March 23. I checked my home computer to see if it's on there. it says the id or password ***** ***** I changed the password ***** March 21 due to problems with my email and got a confirmation that it was set. I will be 70 on 4/8 and I need my email for personal and work. Also I can't log in for my hotspots. I'm so frustrated I'm almost ready to quit comcast. Can't they make it easier for us seniors? We didn't grow up with computers like the younger people.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I don't know these terms. it's through comcast on both phone and home computer, not Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I hate all the passwords you need for everything. At my office I have a google account . I just have to click and get my email. With Xfinity I have to google Xfinity choose the right one, enter ID, enter password ***** tell me it's wrong. Tell me to get a new password (the one I just got that was confirmed should work.) I'll receive a code in my email THAT I CAN'T LOG INTO. It's a vicious circle. Is it worth my sanity?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
The problem is I can't get my comcast email. Do you want my google accounts? I also gave my cell phone # for texts.
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of the problem email account after the @ symbol?

Thank you

Comcast.net
Thank you

Are you able to sign into your email account here?

http://webmail.comcast.com/

Please let me know