How do i get my google password. My computer. Windows 7. I…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get my google password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had gotten a new password ***** i went in to do something in m y computer with the phone company about 1 year ago but I don;t know it now for something I have to complete but need the password ***** google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Idon't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** look forward to assisting you today. Have you used the reset tool to reset the password?

Here the link https://myaccount.google.com/intro/signinoptions/password?hl=en-US It will ask you a few questions to verify. And will send A verification code to your phone or an alternate email you have set up. Let me know if this helps