Nothing my question is the ADF needed my password to allow…

Customer Question
Nothing my question is...

Nothing my question is the ADF needed my password ***** allow me in and as I had forgotten they allowed me to remake a new one the problem is this the one that will be used normally as I have a new Apple tablet yet to be used and I need my password ***** change from my PC to the Tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2/4/18

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Ihave done nothing with Apple school starts on Friday and they will ask me to put in my password ***** ***** the one that I made with the ADF

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am confused with the fact the ADF may have a different password ***** that outlook has a the same one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/3/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you currently able to sign into your account?

Please let me know