Lost my password. Hp desktop. 10. I moved from NM to Fl and…

Customer Question
Lost my password Technician's...

Lost my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp desktop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

I moved from NM to Fl and haven’t gotten it hooked up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought I had the cords correct but don’t have a password. Lost it when moved

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Shouldn’t I have an answer by now?
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is it your Windows password ***** are looking for?

Okay, thank you. Does anyone else log in and use the computer?

I’m not sure I have all the wires connected correctly

Since you are unable to access the computer you need assistance with, a remote connection will not be possible. Having the cables not properly connected would not cause a password *****

You will need a password ***** disc. Did you possibly create one when you first setup your computer?

No one else uses it. I don’t have a reset disc

Okay. The easiest way to access your computer without losing any of your data would be to purchase a reset disc. You can find one at this LINK.

If you found my assistance helpful, please remember to rate my service. Have a nice day!