My HP Laptop has been trying to update for around two (2)

Customer Question
My HP Laptop has...

My HP Laptop has been trying to update for around two (2) months. I have two (2) HP laptops, the big one has updated all the way, my office machine fails at 37%.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Pavilian dv6, WINDOWS TEN

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

IT UPDATED SECURITY ESSENTIALS BUT IT MAY NOT HAVE UPDATED ALL THE WAY.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

MY BROTHER WORKED WITH YOU GUYS, HE WAS KILLED IN CAR ACCIDENT IN LAST WEEK OF FEBRUARY, I CANNOT TALK TO HIM NOW. HE WAS THE INFO NERD AT THE PASADENA SCHOOL. RETIRED IN JANUARY, NOW HE IS IN HEAVEN WITH OUR DAD.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

When it fails, are you given any type of error message or does it simply fail?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I thought you guys were Microsoft, i am logging to microsoft right now.

Thank you.