I need help in re-installing my Outlook 2011. I don't

I need help in...

I need help in re-installing my Outlook 2011.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I don't remember. I need to speak with a tech

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I couldn't get in contact with Microsoft so I called Apply and they disconnected the Outlook but then they couldn't re-instaall it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, it is very f frustrating to not be able to use Outlook on my Apple computer

4/2/2018
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** do the following:

1) go to https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/office and look for Download Earlier Versions of Office

2) provide your product key when prompted

3) select a language and click Download Now

4) check your downloads folder for a file called Office_Mac_HB_1PK_2011_<Language>.dmg and double click it to begin the installation

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue or not. Thanks.

I do not have the product key. Is there any way I can find it?
I believe my secure question was deleted also. Can that be added?

Hi, I'm going to take a few minutes here to figure out if there is any way to get your product key online. If you purchased office from the store, then the product key should be on the side of (or inside of) the package of product that you bought.

We can get to the security question once we've found the product key.

So how did you purchase your outlook/office package ? Knowing this information will allow me to help you find your product key.

When I purchased my Apple desktop computer, I had someone install the Office 2011 since the later model was not yet available for an Apple computer. I do not recall receiving a product key.

Did you purchase Office 2011 yourself or did that technician purchase Office 2011 on your behalf ?

If you purchased it, then I can have you scan your email inbox for some key terms. If the technician made the actual purchase, then you will need to ask them for the product key.

If you can solve the problem by switching to remote assistance, you can do that. I much prefer being able to speak with a technical support person rather than by email. I purchased the Office 2011.
I purchased the Office 2011 but I do not recall receiving a product code. Would having the serial number of my Apple computer help?

Hi again. I can solve the problem with the product key. If you'd like me to call you or receive my number, that means you'll be charged for this question (and also later when I remote into your desktop).

I was trying to avoid a charge before I found your product key, but if you'd like me to provide my phone number now to speak on the phone for a little bit, then please let me know.

Also, here is a link that will help you find your product key: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/find-your-product-key-for-office-for-mac-2011-670b19d6-7743-45ae-a53c-66080cec7e33

Just scroll down to the page to the table and choose the option that applies to you. If you purchased your product online or in-store, there are directions listed for both of those options.

If you are unable to provide help, please switch to another support specialist, perhaps a supervisor. This is dragging on a very long time.
How much for you to remote into my computer and fix the problem. I can call you if you provide your phone number
Or you can call me at(###) ###-####
I will be available Tuesday after 10:45 AM. Please call me then. Thanks.
No one called me and I call that bad service. You wrote that someone else was going to help but no one ever contacted me.
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I still need help. I will return home about 5: 20 pm today.

Understood.

Please let me know when you are available.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey9

I will be available Saturday or Sunday or Monday.

Understood.

I will message you Saturday.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I sent an email to Just Answer several days ago stating that I did not want to continue my membership beyond the free level as I was unable to get appropriate help. I immediately received an automated response stating that I will hear from them soon about my email but I have not heard from them. The first so-called expert made the problem worse. I was not able to get help from you or an one else for a long time, and still haven't. Please convey my previously sent message to Just answer that I want my membership cancelled prior to being charged any fee. If there is a charge from Just Answer on my credit card bill, I will just dispute it and not pay. If that is not taken care of appropriately, I will leave very negative feedback and spread the word about my experience.

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

If you are willing, I can remotely connect, free of charge.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I am not willing.

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B