I keep trying to reset my password but having trouble

Customer Question
I keep trying to...

I keep trying to reset my password ***** having trouble because even though I wrote down what I changed it to it keeps telling me that's the wrong passcode

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Trouble because even though I wrote down what I changed it to it keeps telling me that's the wrong passcode you cell phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes that's how I got locked out I can't download it and that I want to delete but it would not let me delete it so I had to reset the whole phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

What does that have to do with me getting into me google account

Could you please tell me whether you are having an issue with the google account password ***** phone login passcode?

No

Could you please specify what is the exact problem you are facing?