How do I get a cd to play. Logitech. I put a cd in hard

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a cd to play

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Logitech

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I put a cd in hard drive and want to watch it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a cd with instructions on how to put together something. I just want to watch it but I don't how.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What is the make and model of your computer please?

Dell XPS 8700
no. I don't think there is any thing wrong with my computer. I just don't know how to play a cd
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Usually you can put a CD in the drive and a message will come up in the bottom right corner asking you what you want to do with it

Does that happen?

Please ignore the premium offers, they are not from me and I cannot see or control them

no
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Can you get ANY cd to start other than that one? Please try for me.... Could be an issue with the drive

New cd is not playing
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Thats been established... Can you get other cd's to work?

this is another cd and its not playing either
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok in windows search type this

CD

You will see in search comes up PLAY CDS OR OTHER MEDIA AUTOMATICALLY

Click that and see what it is currently set to

its set at auto play
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

And what is your default set to for CD?

it lists 5 types of CD. All say choose a default.
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!