It's not my computer. I have several apps. that i would help…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer. I have several apps. that i would help in getting subsbribed from.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's not my computer; I have several apps. that I want I have help unsubscribing from.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since Feb. 1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't afford to keep paying these monthly charges for app. that I didn't sign up for. I may have looked at them and nothing else.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Windows 10

ok, and what do you want to unsubscribe from?

no
i just want I already paid for

NO!!!!

can you answer a question?

Unsubscribe from all

Be more specific please

just unsubscribe me that is all I want nothing else

If you have noticed - I am not in front of your PC and have no idea what you want us to do.

Take a few minutes - and then let me know what exactly the problem is and what exactly you are asking us to do

i did not click securely conned, so there is no additional charge. i kept saying NO all the time if you people can't understand that word that isn't that my problem. when they asked me if i wanted to switch to Secure remote Assistance; I replied NO!! But I kept getting the same message over and over again. i felt like I was being pressured into buying something I didn't want. I don't like that at all. SO GOOD-BYE
JUST SEND MY $ 5 REFUND IF I DON'T IT; THAT IS NO BIGGIG. I WILL JUST REPORT YOU FOR YOUR LITTLE SCHEME.

That is automated Ad sent by the website. Its optional. I have no control over it. Just close it.

Now, do you know what kind of help you are looking for?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.