I keeep getting a phone call from some indiana or paclie…

Customer Question
I keeep getting a...

I keeep getting a phone call from some indiana or paclie that soneone is using my wifi and he wants to fix it. scasm or just shit? what is , if true, is this costing me?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Network Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Can it be true? and if so how do I know?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Frontier.com on the router

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I know?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

its a scam, ignore the phone calls and block the number if you can