This one is complicated. About 5 years ago I sent 3-4 books…

Customer Question
Hi. This one is...

Hi. This one is complicated. About 5 years ago I sent 3-4 books to Kindle--books I have written. Now, I have created new editions ofeach and plan to send these to Amazon.com for Create Space, which will put the editions on Kindle. OK? I want to DELETE th old editions, but the kindle people tell me I must use my OLD EMAIL ADDRESS to accomplsih this. How do I activate (send an email from) my old email address?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Maybe a phone number. I have leved at the same place for 13 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

AS LONG AS YOU OR HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT i AM TRYING TO DO, NO.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Kindly mention the model number of your kindle.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your old email address registered with kindle.

Since I placed my books on kindle more than 5 years ago, there may have only been one kindle type. I have no other idea as to where they placed my books. My old email is***@******.***
NO
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Did you try resetting the password ********@******.***

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

And what is the new email address you have?