I have't used my i-pad since last in November, I could not…

Customer Question
I have't used my...

I have't used my i-pad since last in November, I could not remember the password. I tried about 5 or 6 times and I was locked out. Anyway I could it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About in last August

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I didn't and I don't how about doing this...I am a such a 'klutz on computors!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No , I need help .Thank you Pearl.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
4/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.